Fee Schedule from July 2020
Getting to know you antenatally:-
- Antenatal meet & greet - free of charge - 30 minutes
- Antenatal planning & education visits - $135 for 2 hours
- Help to write your Birth Plan/Preferences, Breastfeeding education, tips for first few days of life and labour preparation can be included at these visits
Postnatal Visits beginning any time before your baby is 16 weeks old:-
- If you have reserved a spot with me during pregnancy, please book your first postnatal appointment before your baby is 10 days old so that I can check that breastfeeding is establishing
- First Postnatal Consultation - $195 for 2hrs plus written follow up info
- Subsequent two hour feeding, sleep & routine consultation during school hours / terms - $150
- Shorter (1-1.5hr) Breastfeeding troubleshooting appointments discounted within first 14 days of birth - $100
- Staying on after the consult to help around the house is $40 per hour **
- Visits can continue for as long as needed beyond 16 weeks, providing visits begin before 16 weeks
Feeding and sleeping support for babies beginning over 16-20 weeks of age:-
- I am no longer providing ongoing visits for clients who begin using my service after 20 weeks of age. I now provide a two visit intervention package instead.
- Older babies/toddlers package fee - $325
- This includes 2 x 1.5-2 hr visits, follow up written info, and three phone calls of approx 30m between visits
- Within two visits I can give you most of the information that you need to be able to make changes yourself. It is very hard to support you practically through the changes that need to be made because older babies are usually more unsettled if a stranger rocks up at nap time in their personal space!
Other fees: -
- Phone and email support between visits $50 per hour
- Two hour consult rates are generally roughly the same outside of school hours / terms but staying on past the two hours is charged at $60 per hour after 5pm
- For travel times of over 40 minutes I may decline to attend or charge a $30 travel fee
- Payment Methods - pay by tapping your Credit Card on mobile card reader at the end of the visit, key in your credit card details remotely to the secure server or pay by direct deposit within 7 days. There is no charge to you to pay by Credit Card; I absorb this cost.
3-4 hour sessions are recommended for the first few visits, to observe a complete feed and sleep cycle. This is also long enough for me to do a quick tidy up for you, and allows you a chance to shower and eat. It will leave you in a good frame of mind, ready to face the rest of the day or night.
Custom pre-paid packages can be arranged and will reduce the overall cost of postnatal support per hour.
My clients generally have the most intense need for my services between 3 and 10 weeks of age; to a lesser degree between 10 and 20 weeks of age and occasionally thereafter at each developmental leap.
Overnight visits can be negotiated for existing regular clients to help with sleep problems. However, I do not offer a maternity nurse service as regular night shifts would be too disruptive to my own family.
I am available to you on evenings and weekends by phone for urgent questions, but I aim to have the majority of feeding and sleeping consults during school hours, with evening and weekend visits mainly reserved for Mums of newborn babies whilst breastfeeding is establishing.
** The actual visit can be divided up any way you like - in reality when I’m folding laundry or cooking, I’m constantly paying attention to your baby’s feeding and sleeping patterns and helping you to understand their cues. The consultation and help around the house do not have to be two separate segments, it unfolds however it needs to, to best support you on the day.
Selective Mutism Fees
- No obligation chat- 15 mins - free of charge
- First Consultation - $160 - 1.5-2hrs of phone calls/face to face and follow up written info
- Ongoing phone and e mail support for parents or teachers- $50 per hr
- Visits to schools within 40m travel time from Littlehampton (divided up any way you like - teacher meetings, meetings with you at / near school, observing child in class, supporting child in class, rapport building with child, small group work with your child and peers) are $100 for 2 hrs, $120 for 3 hrs.