Fee Schedule from July 2018
Getting to know you antenatally:-
- Antenatal meet & greet - free of charge - 30 minutes
- Antenatal planning & education visits - $120 for 2 hours
- Help to write your Birth Plan/Preferences can be included in A/n prep visit. Allow an extra $40 for me to write up our discussions afterwards. You can also book a Birth Plan consult even if you don't plan to have postnatal visits. The visit would be one hour and then the write up time is included in the call out fee of $120.
Postnatal Visits beginning any time before your baby is 16 weeks old:-
- If you have reserved a spot with me during pregnancy, please book your first postnatal appointment before your baby is 10 days old so that I can check that breastfeeding is establishing
- First Postnatal Consultation - $175 1.5-2hrs plus written follow up info and 20m phone call before and after appointment
- With First Postnatal Consult, a $100 deposit is charged before further appointments. This deposit is used to cover the cost of phone calls, texts and e-mails (approx. 3 hours worth) between appointments. If you only need one or two appointments and don't use all your calls then your final bill will be discounted accordingly or your deposit refunded.*
- Two hour feeding, sleep & routine consultation during school hours / terms - $150
- Short (1.5-2hr) Breastfeeding troubleshooting discounted in first 14 days - $120
- Staying on after the consult to help around the house is $35 per hour **
- Visits can continue for as long as needed beyond 16 weeks, providing visits begin before 16 weeks
Feeding and sleeping support for babies beginning over 16-20 weeks of age:-
- I am no longer providing ongoing visits for clients who begin using my service after 20 weeks of age. I now provide a one off intervention package instead.
- Older babies/toddlers package fee - $325
- This includes 2 x 1.5-2 hr visits, follow up written info, phone calls of approx 30m before first appointment, between first and second appointment and after second appointment
- For more info on how I set my fees and why I am no longer beginning regular visits after 18-10 weeks see FAQs.
Other fees: -
- Phone and email support after you have used your pre paid hours is charged at $40 per hour
- Two hour consult rates are generally roughly the same outside of school hours / terms but staying on past the two hours is charged at $40-60 per hour, depending on the time of day.
- For travel times of over 40 minutes I may decline to attend or charge a $30 travel fee
- Payment Methods - pay by tapping your Credit Card on mobile card reader at the end of the visit, key in your credit card details remotely to the secure server or pay by direct deposit within 7 days. There is no charge to you to pay by Credit Card; I absorb this cost.
3-4 hour sessions are recommended for the first few visits, to observe a complete feed and sleep cycle. This is also long enough for me to do a quick tidy up for you, and allows you a chance to shower and eat. It will leave you in a good frame of mind, ready to face the rest of the day or night.
Custom pre-paid packages can be arranged and will reduce the overall cost of postnatal support per hour
My clients generally have the most intense need for my services between 3 and 10 weeks of age; to a lesser degree between 10 and 20 weeks of age and occasionally thereafter at each developmental leap.
Overnight visits can be negotiated for existing regular clients to help with sleep problems. However, I do not offer a maternity nurse service as regular night shifts would be too disruptive to my own family.
I am available to you on evenings and weekends by phone for urgent questions, but I aim to have the majority of feeding and sleeping consults during school hours, with evening and weekend visits mainly reserved for Mums of newborn babies whilst breastfeeding is establishing.
* The purpose of the pre paid phone calls is to encourage you to commit the time needed to get the most out of my service. In your baby’s first ten weeks, I recommend one phone call every 5-10 days between in-person visits. Between 10 and 20 weeks of age, I recommend one phone call every 2-3 weeks between visits. More often is fine if you need it, but this the minimum recommended. Without phone calls between visits, problems tend to escalate; consequently, clients waste money on extra visits to undo problems.
** The actual visit can be divided up any way you like - in reality when I’m folding laundry or cooking, I’m constantly paying attention to your baby’s feeding and sleeping patterns and helping you to understand their cues. The consultation and help around the house do not have to be two separate segments, it unfolds however it needs to, to best support you on the day.
Selective Mutism Fees
- First Consultation in Person - $150 - 1.5 hrs plus phone call beforehand and follow up written info
- First Consultation by Phone - $130 - 1.5-2hrs of phone calls and follow up written info
- Ongoing phone and e mail support for parents or teachers- $40 per hr
- Visits to schools within 30m travel time of Littlehampton (divided up any way you like - teacher meetings, meetings with you at / near school, observing child in class, supporting child in class, rapport building with child, small group work with your child and peers) are $100 for 2 hrs, $120 for 3 hrs. For schools 30-45m away minimum visit is 3 hrs. Schools 45-60m away add $30 travel fee and I can only visit once or twice, not on a regular basis.